The new TETRA World Congress website has been launched –visit www.tetraworldcongress.com to hear the latest news, download the most up-to-date brochure, sign up to receive e-updates and register your place at TETRA World Congress 2011
TWC is returning to Europe in May with NEW conference features, discussion formats, networking options and a NEW brand identity. By visiting www.tetraworldcongress.com regularly you will be able to keep track of how you can learn from each session in Budapest, plan how you will spend your time in the largest exhibition of TETRA products in the world and decide which social trips you would like to attend. With new exhibitors, speakers and links being added to the site every day, the TWC website is your best source of information to plan your visit.
The Congress programme is now reaching the final stages of development and details of the full programme will be available in the next few weeks. For the moment, here is a quick update on the progress and how this year’s event will be packed with unrivalled learning and networking opportunities for every attendee including;
* Get your hands on the latest TETRA equipment and applications – 70 companies have already signed up to showcase their products at TWC exhibition (25-27 May)
* Learn from 150+ speakers during the conference focussing on key themes including; Application Development, Future TETRA – Where is the technology going?, Ensuring network efficiency, Meeting the business requirements of the Commercial Sector, National & International Cooperation and much more!
* Benefit from 9 certified training masterclasses and seminars covering insights on both public safety and commercial TETRA usage
* Experience 4 packed days of conference sessions, training, networking and exhibition
To find out more about the Congress including further details of the companies and speakers that will be sharing their experiences with you, as well as all the benefits of registering as a delegate, please visit www.tetraworldcongress.com today!
By visiting the website you will also be able to:
* Register your place
* Start planning your trip – view details of the best available rates at the official TWC partner hotels
* Sign up for e-news updates
* Access TETRA TV interviews and footage recorded at TWC 2010 in Singapore